I’ll show you the best logo maker websites, I’ve compared 19 different tools, and I’ll show you the top 5 logo creator tools so you can choose the right design tool for you. Free and paid tools are included in this review. All links below in description 👇
So you can judge for yourself if you want to pay for the features or get a free logo maker.
1. Canva (Free): https://punchsalad.com/lp/canva/
2. Fiverr: https://punchsalad.com/lp/fiverr-logo/
3. Looka: https://punchsalad.com/lp/looka/
4. DesignEvo: https://www.designevo.com/
5. Logomaster: https://logomaster.ai/
6. SquareSpace (Free): https://www.squarespace.com/logo
7. Tailorbrands: https://www.tailorbrands.com/
8. Placeit: https://placeit.net/logo-maker
9. LogoCrisp: https://www.logocrisp.com/
10. LogoMakr: https://logomakr.com/
11. Wix: https://www.wix.com/logo/maker
12.TheHoth (Free): https://www.thehoth.com/free-online-logo-maker/
13. LogoMaker: https://logomaker.com/
14. Design.ai: https://design.ai/
15. BrandCrowd: https://www.brandcrowd.com/
16. Ucraft: https://www.ucraft.com/free-logo-maker
17. Mybrandnewlogo: https://mybrandnewlogo.com/
18. Shopify: https://hatchful.shopify.com/
19. DesignHill: https://www.designhill.com
More in depth review of each tool: https://punchsalad.com/reviews/best-logo-maker/
Highlights of my logo design tool comparison video:
I think the best overall is Canva, just because you can use it for all your designs, not only for making a logo for your website but also for images, infographics, and social media.
But if you don’t want the hassle of creating a logo yourself then use Fiverr, and someone will create the logo for you. Or use Looka as they have great suggestions, but fixed layouts.
And if you are looking for a free platform then go with Squarespace (or Canva). I put Canva in brackets because you need to use another online tool to get a transparent background in Canva for free.
Keep in mind that the scores are just to give you an indication.
I mean, some of the criteria is super subjective, so take it with a grain of salt.
For this video I used 3 criteria to judge the logo makers.
so how easy it is to use and the included features, the higher the rating the better the usability.
This means the quality and quantity of the icon library, again the higher the rating the better.
1 being more than $50 and 5 is free.
And! The usability and library are on a ten-point scale and
prices are on a five-point scale, just so that the price doesn’t have such a big impact on the overall score.
Hosting I’m using: https://punchsalad.com/hostpapa/ (60% discount)
Where I get my domains: https://punchsalad.com/namecheap-domain/
WP plugins I’m using: https://punchsalad.com/recommendations?utm_campaign=ppDonateYt&utm_medium=social&utm_source=youtube
*Some of the above links might be affiliate links.